The Son-Rise Program Essentials is Part 1 and The Son-Rise Program Next Steps is Part 2. Each of these two programs provides specific and distinct information and attending both Parts 1 and 2 will ensure that you learn everything included the full five day Son-Rise Program Start-Up offered on our Massachusetts campus.
- Part 1 offers you The Essentials to get your Son-Rise Program up and running: setting up a playroom, the 3 E’s and techniques like joining, celebrating and responding.
- Part 2 will train you to become more effective and solid by helping you understand how to build more interaction with your child, how to use The Son-Rise Program Developmental Model to strengthen your child’s social curriculum as well as training you to be more creative in the playroom. Click here for more information on The Son-Rise Program Next Steps
Your Son-Rise Program Advisor can assist you in creating the perfect Son-Rise Program journey.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- All the essentials to successfully begin your Son-Rise Program at home.
- How to create a greater interactive relationship with your child.
- Techniques to build your child’s Eye Contact, Attention Span and Flexibility.
- How to help your child take the next step in Language Development.
- Practical tools to handle challenges: Potty Training, Crying & Tantrums, Inflexibility, etc.
- How to create a positive attitude that will motivate your child to interact.
- How to Create an Optimal Home-Base Learning Environment for your child.
- The basics of tracking your child’s progress using The Son-Rise Program Development Model.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Parents, relatives and caring professionals looking to generate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger’s Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties
SCHOLARSHIP ASSISTANCE: Available to all who apply and meet the criteria.
TUITION: approximately £714 per person, USA $1200 charged at the prevailing exchange rate
REGISTER EARLY: Limited to 120 participants
LOCATION: Central London: The Doubletree Hotel, 7 Pepys Street, London
SENIOR TEACHERS / TRAINERS: Dedicated, caring instructors who have helped thousands of families worldwide.
For more information or to register please call to speak to a Son-Rise Program Advisor:
- In the UK: 020-300-480-89
- International: 001-413-229-2100
To Request a call:
"My son Jack would spend most of his time crying, so frustrated that he couldn’t communicate his feelings. I saw changes immediately when I started The Son-Rise Program. He started to say new words, his eye contact improved immensely and he started to share an interest in the world around him. I feel with the expert training I have received, I have grown so much. My whole outlook on life has changed. I am a much stronger person than I have ever been. My one regret is that I didn’t start The Son-Rise Program sooner."
–Alison B., United Kingdom
Child: Jack, Age 6, Diagnosis: ASD
"My son is 23 and we’ve been doing The Son-Rise Program for 9 months. The last 2 weeks have been amazing. He is spontaneously kissing and cuddling me for the first time since he was 4 yrs old. He has picked up pens and is coloring for the first time ever. He is making his own choices without being asked. NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW OLD YOUR CHILD IS - just believe in them."
–Paula A., United Kingdom
Child: Colin, Age 23, Diagnosis: Autism