Optimal Solutions for your Child to Thrive
Do public outings with your child on the autism spectrum often turn into a complete nightmare for you both? Leaving you ready to pull out your own hair and feeling lost at what to do? You are certainly not alone in this situation! So we created a brand new E-Learning Training course to help you with this and more.
This course is for you if…
- Traveling with your child on the autism spectrum and going to social gatherings has become an almost impossible event.
- Your child with autism runs away from you or gets into unsafe situations when you are out in the community.
- You see your child struggling, stressed or over-stimulated on a regular basis.
- Your child on the spectrum often seems distracted and disengaged.
- You are juggling your time between your child with autism and their siblings and/or you have more than one child with special needs.
Many of the day-to-day challenges that our children on the autism spectrum experience happen because most environments are not set up to support them in the most useful way. Create an Autism-Friendly Environment offers highly effective solutions that will enable you to address this issue at its core. Our senior Son-Rise Program teachers will give you the tools to begin restoring balance to your family life.We will help you access the path necessary to go from surviving to thriving!
We’ll give you…
- A deeper understanding of what your child’s daily experience of the world is like.
- Ways to create an optimal environment, where your child can not only become calmer but can also thrive.
- Tools to create an easier daily experience for you and your child.
- The ability to inspire the people in your life and your child’s life, to also know how to Create an Autism-Friendly Environment where your child can thrive.
In addition to this, we’ll answer your questions and provide you with resources and handouts throughout the course. You’ll join a community of other parents and caregivers who have similar challenges and understand what you are going through. This is a total of Six hours of live classes with our dedicated Son-Rise Program Teachers who have guided families and supported children and adults with autism for decades.Two LIVE Sessions via Zoom REGISTRATION COMING SOON Course Fee: $300 REGISTER NOWCONTACT US