The Autism Treatment Center of America is part of the Option Institute, which is a nonprofit charitable organization. Each year, the Option Institute receives donations from many different people from all around the world. These donations allow us to provide scholarships and financial assistance for families and caring professionals wanting to help their children by attending our Son-Rise Program training courses.
Who is eligible to receive this funding:
- Parents or family members with children with Autism and/or other special needs.
- Professionals working with a child (or children) who will benefit from this program.
- All income levels may apply; however, priority for funding will be given to those in greatest need.
How to apply to receive financial assistance:
- To apply for financial assistance for our Start-Up and Advanced In-Person programs, contact a Son-Rise Program Advisor at (+1)-413-229-2100 or by requesting a free priority call.
- To apply for financial assistance for The Son-Rise Program Online, use the online
special assistance application form.