In Keys to Socialization/for the Highly Verbal Child, you will get:
- Keys to help your child on the Autism Spectrum learn social skills such as: being able to carry on a conversation, showing an interest in another person, looking while listening and while talking, participating in another person’s activity, and calmly and easily handling not getting what they want.
- Learn how to use your child’s motivations as the engine for all of his/her social growth and learning.
- Interactive brainstorming sessions on how to create fun games and activities for your highly verbal child or adult.
- Fun and useful Son-Rise Program techniques that will continue to support you in inspiring your child to become more socially engaged.
- Question and answer sessions based on your specific situation.
- Connect with other parents and care-givers of highly-verbal children and adults, just like you.
Five LIVE Sessions via Zoom
Session Times: August 23rd, 25th, 27th, 30th, September 1st | Live Session Times 12pm – 2:00pm (UTC-5) | Course Fee: $1000.00 USD