In Keys to Socialization/for the Highly Verbal Child, you will get:
- Keys to help your child on the Autism Spectrum learn social skills such as: being able to carry on a conversation, showing an interest in another person, looking while listening and while talking, participating in another person’s activity, and calmly and easily handling not getting what they want.
- Learn how to use your child’s motivations as the engine for all of his/her social growth and learning.
- Interactive brainstorming sessions on how to create fun games and activities for your highly verbal child or adult.
- Fun and useful Son-Rise Program techniques that will continue to support you in inspiring your child to become more socially engaged.
- Question and answer sessions based on your specific situation.
- Connect with other parents and care-givers of highly-verbal children and adults, just like you.
Five LIVE Sessions via Zoom
Session Times: August 23rd, 25th, 27th, 30th, September 1st | Live Session Times 12pm – 2:00pm EST (UTC-5) | Course Fee: $1000.00 USD
Keys to Socialization E-Learning Course was perfect for me. My child has had an explosion of language and interactive attention span within the playroom setting and we weren’t sure how to nurture these new skills and help build confidence with social interaction. The course pin pointed key skills to work on and gave us the chance as a group and individually to come up with games to support our own child’s journey as well as coaching experience to support others.
Mother, United Kingdom
During Keys to Socialization E-Learning Course, it was invaluable to brainstorm with the teachers and a group of people who are at a similar developmental stage as your child. To see how to create ideas for each goal and work through the half ideas together is inspiring and just feels easy. To leave with a long list of games to try is an amazing opportunity especially if you are tight on game planning time.
Stay at Home Mom, New York, USA
Keys to Socialization E-Learning Course was super helpful and fun. It helped and equipped me not only with techniques but also how to work with my inner self to be more loving, happy, enjoy, accept and respect my child. Plus, being with other parents and professionals that are wholeheartedly loving and want to help their children has made me reminded that I’m not alone in this journey and recharged myself to keep going and not stopping.
Keys to Socialization E-Learning Course has not only helped me get reacquainted with The Son-Rise Program fundamentals, but learn new ways to boost my current program. It was great to connect with parents all over the world and share ideas on how to connect with our children. Highly recommend.
Stay at Home Mom, Wisconsin, USA
Being able to drill down into each specific ‘Key to Socialization’, to explore each concept, was very empowering! The tools and practical exercises associated with each key will always be valuable beyond this E-Learning Course because I now truly get that I am creative. I will never again draw a blank on what to do to keep the playroom fresh!
Retired, Alabama, USA
Keys to Socialization E-Learning Course was really easy to navigate and use. My favorite part about this course is the teaching. Instead of giving us all the answers and ideas, the teachers facilitated the brainstorming process and gave us an opportunity to learn to come up with game ideas every class. The games we all brainstormed together were spot on and also adaptable across different children. During the course, I noticed myself coming up with clearer game plans, and presenting it my children more confidently. Now that the course has ended, I have full belief in myself and my creativity. Huge thanks to my classmates for thinking hard together too, it was a really wonderful and supportive environment and I cannot recommend this enough to parents who have highly verbal children.
Embrace Autism Associate, Singapore