- Aggressive Behaviors or Intense Energy?
- Throwing and Screaming
- Dealing with Self Abuse
- How to Handle Aggression from Your Child
- Why Your Child Isn't Sleeping
- The Difference Between Meltdowns and Tantrums
- Why Your Child Has Tantrums
- Holding Objects
- Seven Simple Tips to Try When Your Child Cries or Tantrums
- Getting Started With The Son-Rise Program
- Structured Play & Choosing Toys
- 7 Tips for Navigating the Holidays
- Unusual Eating Habits
- Top 7 Autism Books for the Entire Family
- Tips for a Better Nights Sleep
- Tips on Changing Your Child's Diet
- Tips for Recruiting Son-Rise Program Volunteers
- Use an Interest in Electronic Devices to Create More Social Interaction
- Putting the FUN Back into Toileting!
- 10 Fun Games with a Blanket!
- Creating New Games
- 5 Fun Games to Initiate
- Newspaper and Magazine Autism Articles
- 10 Holiday Hiccups - and how to prevent them
- Is My Child Autistic?
- Oprah Winfrey Interviews Barry (Bears) Neil Kaufman
- Wishers Learn Life Lessons From Autistic Son
- Out of a Distant World
- Chasing Autism Help
- Building a Bridge - Breakthrough Strategies for Reaching our Children
- Anything is Possible
- Light of Learning Comes On For Toby
- I Love You, Mommy
- Mum's Joy As Miracle Treatment Transforms Danielle And Shaun
- How The Son-Rise Technique Is Giving Power To The Child
- Breaking Through Autism
- Autism and The Myth of False Hope
- Parents Given Hope In Dealing With Autism
- The Son-Rise Program
- Opening Up The Options
- A Child Lured Out By An Emotional Connection
- He Beat Autism, Now Helps Others
- Family Believes The Sun Is Rising For Autistic Son
- Journey From A Silent Planet
- The Importance of Being Happy
- Parenting by Intention
- Assistance For Autistic Children
- One Moms Son-Rise Program Journey
- Champion Support for Final Dartmoor Ride
- Show all articles ( 12 ) Collapse Articles
- Autism Treatment Webcasts
- Breakthrough Strategies for Autism Treatment
- An Introduction to The Son-Rise Program
- Comparing The Son-Rise Program with ABA
- Principles of The Son-Rise Program
- Creating Games for Your Son-Rise Program
- High Functioning Autism & Aspergers
- Get Your Child Talking
- A Son-Rise Mom Answers Your Questions
- Decision Making in the Playroom
- Aggressive Behaviors
- Son-Rise Family Journeys
- ABA vs The Son-Rise Program: Video Series
Autism Information & Research
- You have stated that there is hope for every autistic child? Isn’t that offering “false hope”?
- Will The Son-Rise Program work for me?
- My child has High Functioning Autism and/or Asperger Syndrome. Would the program still be helpful?
- Will I learn more through The Son-Rise Program Online than I am learning by reading Raun K Kaufman's book, Autism Breakthrough?
- Is your program effective with older children, teenagers and adults?
- I know that your program has been very effective in increasing social interaction, but can it also improve academic and daily living skills?
- How can I get help with my child's tantrums and aggressive behaviors?
- Everything I have read states that my child has a permanent, lifelong disability with minimal hope for substantial progress, is this true?
- Does my insurance cover the cost of The Son-Rise Program?
- Does my child need a diagnosis in order for me to use The Son-Rise Program?
- Can The Son-Rise Program be used in conjunction with other therapies?
- Do you have research and studies that support the efficacy of The Son-Rise Program?
- I am intrigued by your approach of “joining” my child’s repetitious behaviors (“isms”), but I’ve been told this will just make him do it more. Is this true?
Archived Q&A Sessions
An Introduction to The Son-Rise Program
You are here:
Video Webcasts – Son-Rise Teachers Give Insight
In this video segment, you will see an introduction to the new video, Autism Solution: Getting Started with The Son-Rise Program. You’ll meet Barry Neil Kaufman and Samahria Lyte Kaufman, the originators of The Son-Rise Program. You’ll also meet Raun K. Kaufman, the original Son-Rise Program child, now fully recovered from Autism and Director of Global Education for the Autism Treatment Center of America.
Full Series: 12 mins 45 secs