Autism Support Overview
Here is an overview of our Autism support articles. Get helpful guidance, info, and tips about autism behavior, communication, home strategies, social skills, & much more. Based on our 35+ years of experience providing support to families effected by Autism, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger’s Syndrome, and Other Developmental Difficulties.
- Aggressive Behaviors or Intense Energy?
- Throwing & Screaming
- Dealing with Self Abuse
- How to Handle Aggression from Your Child
- Seven Simple Tips to Try When Your Child Cries or Tantrums
- Holding Objects
- Why Your Child Has Tantrums
- The Difference Between Meltdowns and Tantrums
- Why Your Child Isn’t Sleeping
- Language Delay Solutions & Tips
- Crying & Screaming
- Ways to Improve Eye Contact and Speech
- Timing & Persistence
- Talking: Four Reasons to Stop and Listen
- Green Lights: What They Are, and How to Build on Them
- Autism Games & Autism Activities Your Child Will Love
- Getting Started With The Son-Rise Program
- Structured Play & Choosing Toys
- 7 Tips for Navigating the Holidays
- Unusual Eating Habits
- 5 Fun Games to Initiate
- Creating New Games
- Top 7 Autism Books for the Entire Family
- Tips for a Better Nights Sleep
- Tips on Changing Your Child’s Diet
- Tips for Recruiting Son-Rise Program Volunteers
- Use an Interest in Electronic Devices to Create More Social Interaction
- Putting the FUN Back into Toileting!
- 10 Fun Games with a Blanket!
Autism Treatment Webcasts