Special Children / Special Solutions: A Journey of Love with Samahria Lyte Kaufman
8 in stock
This special audio series presents concrete, down-to-earth, no-nonsense alternatives which ooze love and acceptance for the special child while being wholly supportive and embracing of those parents, professionals and “helpers” who want to reach out.
- How does your program differ from others…and why do some view it as controversial?
- Can you give us an overview of your work with your son and tell us how he is doing today?
- Why do you see parents as such an essential resource?
- Do you believe if a child s brain or nervous system is damaged that something still can be done?
- What about parents’ burnout and the special child?
- What about the question of false hope?
- Does your approach apply to all different kinds of special children?
- Would your program also benefit so-called “normal” children?
- Why do some children become self-abusive?
- You’ve adopted children who have had problems…could you tell us about them?
- Who determines the content of a program – do we as parents and teachers or does the child?
|product featured testimonial||
“As psychologists who work with children (including 'special' children) and their families, we wanted more for our special daughter and ourselves. With The Son-Rise Program, we watched our daughter gr