The Son-Rise Program® Start-Up
NOTE: Attendance of live sessions via Zoom are required to complete this course.
Please note, this is a per-person registration
What distinguishes The Son-Rise Program Start-Up from other autism therapies is our guiding principles… to respect our children and with love and care, seek to understand their behaviors and why they do the things they do, to lovingly encourage their learning and growth in ways that they can digest, to be a source of safety and solid ground in whatever we do for our children. We will teach you everything you need to know and want to know to create the most caring and creative universe for your child to be embraced, nurtured, and encouraged to learn and grow. A special bonus is you will be in the company of other parents just like you who share similar situations and understand what you are going through. We will also help you to deal with the overwhelming family challenges and stresses that accompany having a child with Autism.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers will provide you with hands-on Autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands and thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have the tools necessary to design and implement a home-based Autism program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child’s growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Classes via Zoom is designed to help those with children of Autism Spectrum Disorders and Pervasive Developmental Disorders. When You Have been told there is no hope for your child, we at the Autism Treatment Center of America want you to know your child has limitless possibilities at any age. The Son-Rise Program’s Autism treatment techniques can be used in conjunction with a number of complementary therapies.
Get Powerful Tools & Information
- Experience an accelerated fast-track program with live courses via Zoom that gives you months of information in 5 days!
- Help your child relate to others
- How to encourage speech and language development
- Motivate and inspire your child to learn from you
- Create an optimal learning environment for your child
- Learn about language, goal setting and social skill development
- Our Son-Rise Program Teachers will use 4 decades of experience to answer to your most pressing questions regarding eating issues, sleep problems, toilet training, and dealing with other challenging behaviors
- Become a creative, unstoppable teacher for your child
An Unparalleled Experience
- Participate in carefully-crafted, interactive experiences designed to enable you to understand how to implement this home-based Autism therapy. The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Sessions via Zoom will help you build your confidence, strength, hope, and sense of optimism.
- Be surrounded by incredibly supportive Son-Rise Program staff who totally believe in your child (and you) – a dramatic departure from what you might be used to!
- “Before The Son-Rise Program® he had a maximum of five words. Within only 5 short weeks of starting our program, he now has at least 50 words, and started talking in sentences. I started crying as my heart was filled with happiness, and I don’t know how to thank you.” Fatemeh R., Architect/Mom, Canada
Build Your Support Network
- Build a supportive community that can serve as a valuable support network for you throughout your journey with your child. After attending The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Sessions via Zoom, parents often share that they no longer feel alone and isolated. Instead, they feel connected and supported, often for the first time.
- Bond with other parents, family members (and educators) walking the same path as you. Many course attendees make lifelong friends during the course.
- Get ongoing support with Son-Rise Program Private Consultation Services (Live via Zoom), attend our Advanced Son-Rise Programs, and/or
participant in our new Son-Rise Program E-Learning courses to help you
further your home based Son-Rise Program success.