8-Part Weekly In-Depth Course – *Class Postponed, Final dates coming soon
~ Designed for our Son-Rise Program students who are ready to dive even deeper, go even further and LIVE EVEN BIGGER!!
Tools to Remove the Hidden Stresses in Your Child’s Life (and Yours!)
July 20 & 22 | Live Session Times 12pm- 2pm (UTC -5)
Two Live Sessions Plus…
Printable resources, hands on activities and an Instructional video lesson to support you in reducing your child’s anxiety throughout the course.
Are you struggling with your child’s anxiety? Would you like to find solutions to support your child in becoming more relaxed and open?
This course will teach you what’s really going on for your child, and give you concrete Son-Rise Program® tools to help you reduce your child’s anxiety.
In Reduce Your Child’s Anxiety Now, we will help you to:
- Discover the antidote for your child’s anxiety that perhaps you have never entertained previously.
- Understand, and remove the hidden stresses in your child’s life.
- Look at your child’s anxiety from a new, empowering perspective.
- Support your child with their anxiety in a loving and easy way.
- Create an environment that is soothing and calming for your child.
- Connect with other parents and care-givers who understand what you and your child are going through.
*This in-depth program will give you the tools to help you begin your
Son-Rise Program journey with your child on the Autism Spectrum.
October 25th – 29th | Live Session Times 9am – 3pm (UTC -5)
What distinguishes The Son-Rise Program Start-Up from other autism therapies is our guiding principles… to respect our children and with love and care, seek to understand their behaviors and why they do the things they do, to lovingly encourage their learning and growth in ways that they can digest, to be a source of safety and solid ground in whatever we do for our children. We will teach you everything you need to know and want to know to create the most caring and creative universe for your child to be embraced, nurtured, and encouraged to learn and grow. A special bonus is you will be in the company of other parents just like you who share similar situations and understand what you are going through. We will also help you to deal with the overwhelming family challenges and stresses that accompany having a child with Autism.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers will provide you with hands-on Autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands and thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have the tools necessary to design and implement a home-based Autism program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child’s growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
What comes after The Son-Rise Program? – Let’s go Beyond the Playroom
November 1st , 8th, 15th, 29th, December 6th and 13th | Live Session Times 12pm – 3pm (UTC -5)
One LIVE Session via Zoom each week!
Beyond the Playroom is a BRAND NEW CONCEPT! An opportunity to take a deep dive into multiple topics of challenge you may be facing with your child and with other aspects of your own life and future. Join a group of other Moms, Dads and caregivers who will be able to understand EXACTLY what you are going through because they are facing the same, or similar, issues that you’re facing!
Get practical solutions and attitudinal support …
- Do you fear the future? Wouldn’t it be liberating to be able to replace any concerns and challenges you have about you and your child’s future with a concrete action plan to nurture you and your child?
- Neutralize Burnout! Discover the antidote for feelings of exhaustion and overwhelm about your situation.
- Restore your confidence. We understand you may sometimes experience feelings of doubt or self-judgment about your journey with your child…learn tools that will give you a new way of believing in yourself (and your child).
- Learn how to take care of YOURSELF so you can take care of your child. Imagine if you could give yourself the same nurturing and attention you have given your child over the years…we’ll show you how.
- Who are you now? You may have defined yourself as the major director, supporter, caregiver and advocate for your child, and those functions might still be applicable…but in a different way.
- Planning for the future? You did the playroom…now what? Explore questions that have come up for you such as “What will happen to my child if I am no longer here to take care of him/her?”, “How will my child express his/her wants and needs?”
- Create a support network and brainstorm with other parents and caregivers to create a schedule of meaningful activities that will bring enjoyment and stimulation to your child.
*There are pre-requisites for this course. Please contact a program advisor for more info.
Advanced Training Course
November 2, 9, 16, 30th & December 7th | Live Session Times 9am – 3pm EST (UTC-5)
You Will Learn to:
- Know and see your child’s hidden motivations.
- Inspire your child to engage more fully in current activities and expand their areas of interest.
- Incorporate your child’s Social Developmental Goals into all activities.
Inspiration from the source:Bears and Samahria Kaufman teach throughout this program. They bring their 80+ years of combined experience with families to each and every encounter with our participants. They provide great caring and respect for each parent and child along with strong attitudinal guidance and concrete suggestions.
Attitude Boost:Reignite (or grow stronger!) your comfort level and sense of optimism about where your child is today and where you want to help them to go.
Ask Your Questions:Participate in multiple, open-ended Question and Answer periods with our highly experienced teachers – who will address your ‘real life’ questions.
Help Others Help You:Learn specific tools to help those who engage with your child to implement and use the Son-Rise Program principles and techniques.
Toilet training without pressure
December 1st & 3rd | Live Session Times 12pm – 2pm (UTC -5)
Two Live Sessions Plus…
Demonstration videos, printable resources, and after-class activities throughout the course
Are you ready to toilet train your child….. but feel unclear or confused about how to achieve this important milestone successfully? Or perhaps your child had begun using the toilet, and now appears to be either resistant or avoiding your attempts to help them use the toilet more consistently and successfully.
Whatever toilet troubles you are currently facing, let The Autism Treatment Center of America® help you remove the push, inspiring your child to actually enjoy using the toilet. No matter your child’s current age, or toileting history, we know how much it means to you to be able to witness those amazing toilet triumphs. So get ready to hop aboard the train to destination Toilet Triumph!
In Toilet Trouble to Toilet Triumph, we will help you to:
- Find out why other toilet training protocols you have tried have fallen short with your child.
- Gain Son-Rise Program tools to make toileting fun and motivating for your child, and for you
- Learn what’s preventing your child from learning this skill in contrast to their Neuro-Typical siblings and peers, who mastered toilet training more easily.
- Create a household culture of success around the toilet, one that the whole family will love
- Join a community of other Son-Rise Program parents and care-givers who are in the exact same situation as you and your child.
NOTE: You will also get informational handouts, activities, and demonstration videos in-between classes. Please, you will need to finish your forms before the class.
How to eliminate the most difficult battles with your child
December 14th & 16th | Live Session Times 12pm – 2pm (UTC -5)
Two Live Sessions Plus…
Demonstration Videos and Printable resources throughout the course
Does your child……
- Resist? Rebel? Fight?
- Have a hard time following directions and rules?
- Seem to avoid tasks, such as cleaning up, and doing homework?
- Act in a defiant way?
If you are at a loss as to what to do with your child’s resistance and feel like your attempts to address these kinds of situations frequently perpetuate or escalate “battles” with your child, then this course is perfect for you!
The Autism treatment Center of America® will give you a new way to understand your child, and turn the Resistance into a Bonding Experience between you and your child. Wouldn’t that be a slice of heaven?
What you’ll get from this course…
- Find out the hidden causes of your child’s resistance.
- Learn hands-on strategies that will inspire your child to become more open and more responsive to you.
- Gain specific and concrete tools and techniques to use with your child.
- Connect with other parents and care-givers who know what you are going through, and want to help their children too. During this course, they will be like friends and cheerleaders for you!
- Participate in specific activities and gain access to useful worksheets designed to solidify your learnings.
In two live sessions with our skilled teachers, you will learn The Son-Rise Program’s Deactivate Defiance tools, enabling you to meaningfully decrease and also potentially eliminate the control battles between you and your child. Imagine learning to deactivate the apparent resistance with smart strategies, clear conviction, peace in your heart and lots of love to express