Help Your Child Go From Sounds to Clear Words
November 3rd & 5th | Live Session Times 12pm – 2pm (UTC -5)
Two Live Sessions Plus… Do you yearn for your child to use meaningful verbal communication? Don’t you wish there was a way to help your child speak, without the push?
Demonstration Videos, Printable resources and after-class activities, throughout the course.
If you want to jumpstart your child’s speech development, The Super-Speech Starter will give you the keys to unlock their speaking potential, no matter their age, diagnosis, or history.
The Autism Treatment Center of America will teach you how to inject fun and joy into learning language for both you and your child. Join us for The Super-Speech Starter, and gain effective tools to inspire your child to speak.
- Turbo-Charge your child’s speech with an incredibly simple, yet deeply effective system that you will both enjoy using.
- Discover the secret no-one’s been telling you, (that has been limiting your child from using meaningful verbal communication up until now.)
- Plug into your child’s motivation and sense of fun, eliminating resistance from your child.
- Understand why other speech approaches might have stalled, and inspire your child to fall in love with all aspects of verbal communication.
- Set your child up for Super-Speech Success, by helping them go from sounds to words.
Believe in your child. Believe in yourself. Believe that you can become the inspiration and the teacher that helps your child want to speak as much as you want them to speak.
NOTE: You will also get informational handouts, activities, and demonstration videos in-between classes. Please, you will need to finish your forms before the class.
Advanced Training Course
November 16th – 20th | Live Session Times 9am – 3pm (UTC -5)
You Will Learn to:
- Know and see your child’s hidden motivations.
- Inspire your child to engage more fully in current activities and expand their areas of interest.
- Incorporate your child’s Social Developmental Goals into all activities.
Inspiration from the source:Bears and Samahria Kaufman teach throughout this program. They bring their 80+ years of combined experience with families to each and every encounter with our participants. They provide great caring and respect for each parent and child along with strong attitudinal guidance and concrete suggestions.
Attitude Boost:Reignite (or grow stronger!) your comfort level and sense of optimism about where your child is today and where you want to help them to go.
Ask Your Questions:Participate in multiple, open-ended Question and Answer periods with our highly experienced teachers – who will address your ‘real life’ questions.
Help Others Help You:Learn specific tools to help those who engage with your child to implement and use the Son-Rise Program principles and techniques.
for the Highly Verbal Child – It Takes More than Speech to be Social
November 30th, December 2, 4, 7, & 9th | Live Session Times 12pm – 2pm (UTC -5)
Five Live Sessions Plus…
Fun after-class activities, ongoing support from your very own “buddy”, printable guides, handouts, and cheat sheets throughout the course.
A total of over 20 hours of training customized for you and your Highly Verbal child.Do you want to help your highly-verbal child or adult learn more social skills, but you’re not sure where to begin? Or do you long for your child to experience rich, meaningful interactions with other people?
In this Son-Rise Program Game Clinic, we will teach you how to implement specific, fun, social goals that will give your child the keys to successful socialization with other people.
In Keys to Socialization/for the Highly Verbal Child, you will get:
- Keys to help your child learn social skills such as: being able to carry on a conversation, showing an interest in another person, looking while listening and while talking, participating in another person’s activity, and calmly and easily handling not getting what they want.
- Learn how to use your child’s motivations as the engine for all of his/her social growth and learning.
- Interactive brainstorming sessions on how to create fun games and activities for your highly verbal child or adult.
- Fun and useful Son-Rise Program techniques that will continue to support you in inspiring your child to become more socially engaged.
- Question and answer sessions based on your specific situation.
- Connect with other parents and care-givers of highly-verbal children and adults, just like you.
During this 2 week course, you will participate in 5 live, interactive sessions with our Son-Rise Program teachers, who have collectively worked with over 1500 children and adults on the autism spectrum, and are excited to impart their knowledge and experience with you.
How to eliminate the most difficult battles with your child
December 16th & 18th | Live Session Times 12pm – 2pm (UTC -5)
Two Live Sessions Plus…
Demonstration Videos and Printable resources throughout the course
Does your child……
- Resist? Rebel? Fight?
- Have a hard time following directions and rules?
- Seem to avoid tasks, such as cleaning up, and doing homework?
- Act in a defiant way?
If you are at a loss as to what to do with your child’s resistance and feel like your attempts to address these kinds of situations frequently perpetuate or escalate “battles” with your child, then this course is perfect for you!
The Autism treatment Center of America® will give you a new way to understand your child, and turn the Resistance into a Bonding Experience between you and your child. Wouldn’t that be a slice of heaven?
What you’ll get from this course…
- Find out the hidden causes of your child’s resistance.
- Learn hands-on strategies that will inspire your child to become more open and more responsive to you.
- Gain specific and concrete tools and techniques to use with your child.
- Connect with other parents and care-givers who know what you are going through, and want to help their children too. During this course, they will be like friends and cheerleaders for you!
- Participate in specific activities and gain access to useful worksheets designed to solidify your learnings.
In two live sessions with our skilled teachers, you will learn The Son-Rise Program’s Resistance Remedy tools, enabling you to meaningfully decrease and also potentially eliminate the control battles between you and your child. Imagine learning to deactivate the apparent resistance with smart strategies, clear conviction, peace in your heart and lots of love to express
January 25th – 29th | Live Session Times 9am – 3pm (UTC -5)
What distinguishes The Son-Rise Program Start-Up from other autism therapies is our guiding principles… to respect our children and with love and care, seek to understand their behaviors and why they do the things they do, to lovingly encourage their learning and growth in ways that they can digest, to be a source of safety and solid ground in whatever we do for our children. We will teach you everything you need to know and want to know to create the most caring and creative universe for your child to be embraced, nurtured, and encouraged to learn and grow. A special bonus is you will be in the company of other parents just like you who share similar situations and understand what you are going through. We will also help you to deal with the overwhelming family challenges and stresses that accompany having a child with Autism.
Exciting, inspiring and diverse presentations by a group of seasoned and dedicated teachers will provide you with hands-on Autism strategies, expertise, motivation and knowledge honed through years of working with thousands and thousands of families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorders. At the end of this course, you will have the tools necessary to design and implement a home-based Autism program, as well as the skills and attitude to impact your child’s growth in all areas of learning, communication, development and skill acquisition.
Advanced Training Course
May 10th – 14th | Live Session Times 9am – 3pm (UTC -5)
You Will Learn to:
- Be a clear, incisive and powerful team leader and team trainer.
- Re-establish baselines for your child based on their current skill level and create a new direction for your child’s future achievement.
- Keep your energy, excitement and enthusiasm at peak levels.
- Take your ability to challenge your child to the next level.
- Run effective and powerful group meetings
- Stand strong in the face of adversity and maintain an unwavering commitment to your program