The Son-Rise Program Online, developed by the Autism Treatment Center of America, is an online training & support program for parents and professionals. Learn to utilize The Son-Rise Program autism treatment techniques, taught by our experienced Senior Teachers, from the comfort of your own home. This online training program gives you the guidance, training, & support to start your own effective in-home autism treatment program.
Through this breakthrough online autism program, we have seen children:
- Learn to speak for the first time, or if the child is verbal, engage in natural, reciprocal conversations.
- Develop deep and meaningful relationships, no matter how disconnected they were at the start.
- Reduce and eliminate tantrums, aggression and other challenging behaviors.
- Experience real happiness, satisfaction, and love.
- Live a full life that includes making close friends, college, dates, sports, and jobs.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
In The Son-Rise Program Online,
you’ll get 9 months of online training materials including:
- 30-Modules with specific areas of learning and growth for your child
- Our Step-By-Step Social Developmental Model to follow
- Daily & weekly guidance, support, and inspiration throughout your journey
- Video Demonstrations that bring The Son-Rise Program Strategies to life
- Parent guides and worksheets
- An animated friend “Billy” to illustrate concepts
- Activities & Games
(click on an item above for more information)
WHO CAN USE
The Son-Rise Program Online is accessible to every family, everywhere… online.
We support your hopes and dreams for your child, and now you can learn to apply and implement the program’s techniques without ever leaving your home.
To find out more about who participates in The Son-Rise Program Online and what diagnoses have been successfully supported, click below.
“The child development team [who originally evaluated our son] told us Bridger would always be in his own world. Then we found The Son-Rise Program. Within 6 months, Bridger was using language. After nearly a year of the program, he walked up to me and spontaneously announced, ‘I love you, Mommy!’ Years later, Bridger graduated from high school with honors. He spent his senior year as Student Body President and captain of the tennis team. He then went on to college in the fall. What you have done for us is priceless!”
Nancy MahlumREAD MORE REVIEWS
Son: Bridger, Age 8, Autism with Dysphasia
There for you every step of the way.
You have a love for your treasured son or daughter that is everlasting. If you’re still nurturing a hope that a wonderful and fulfilling future is possible for your child… it is. And it starts here.
The Son-Rise Program Online allows you to:
- Learn a loving, respectful method to help your child.
- Teach other people how to help and support you in this program.
- Go at your own pace.
- Avoid worries about travel, childcare costs, or taking time off work.
- Use a variety of complementary therapies