Through this breakthrough online autism program, we have seen children:
- Learn to speak for the first time, or if the child is verbal, engage in natural, reciprocal conversations.
- Develop deep and meaningful relationships, no matter how disconnected they were at the start.
- Reduce and eliminate tantrums, aggression and other challenging behaviors.
- Experience real happiness, satisfaction, and love.
- Live a full life that includes making close friends, college, dates, sports, and jobs.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
In The Son-Rise Program Online,
you’ll get 9 months of online training materials including:
- 30-Modules with specific areas of learning and growth for your child
- Our Step-By-Step Social Developmental Model to follow
- Daily & weekly guidance, support, and inspiration throughout your journey
- Video Demonstrations that bring The Son-Rise Program Strategies to life
- Parent guides and worksheets
- An animated friend “Billy” to illustrate concepts
- Activities & Games
(click on an item above for more information)
WHO CAN USE
The Son-Rise Program Online is accessible to every family, everywhere… online.
We support your hopes and dreams for your child, and now you can learn to apply and implement the program’s techniques without ever leaving your home.
To find out more about who participates in The Son-Rise Program Online and what diagnoses have been successfully supported, click below.
“The child development team [who originally evaluated our son] told us Bridger would always be in his own world. Then we found The Son-Rise Program. Within 6 months, Bridger was using language. After nearly a year of the program, he walked up to me and spontaneously announced, ‘I love you, Mommy!’ Years later, Bridger graduated from high school with honors. He spent his senior year as Student Body President and captain of the tennis team. He then went on to college in the fall. What you have done for us is priceless!”
Son: Bridger, Age 8, Autism with Dysphasia
See reviews by parents using
The Son-Rise Program Online.
See the Course Curriculum & learn more about The Son-Rise Program Teachers.COURSE CURRICULUM
Apply for financial assistance using our online application form.FINANCIAL AID
RESEARCH & SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
See empirical research & studies supporting The Son-Rise Program Online.RESEARCH & STUDIES
Experiences of Parents who use
The Son-Rise Program
He gives spontaneous hugs, talks about his feelings, has developed a great imagination and is more comfortable in groups and new situations. We are so thankful to have found a way to help Tyler.
Child: Tyler, Age: 16
Hats off to an amazing program! I’m so thankful to have this online resource! It is beautifully laid out and the narration, animation, videos and talks are integrated seamlessly. … You are a great treasure to me! In credit to your program, I look forward to many new moments of connecting and learning from my child. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
Child: Joshua, Age: 8, Diagnosis: Autism
He started to say new words, his eye contact improved immensely and he started to share an interest in the world around him.
Child: Jack, Age: 6, Diagnosis: Autism
Take this course and see the life of your child change!
Child: Aidan, Age: 9, Diagnosis: Autism
Veronika has improved exponentially in areas of verbal communication, eye contact and demeanor.
Child: Veronika, Age: 6, Diagnosis: Autism
Today, our son is back in a regular class and doing very well! He is performing at normal standards for his age both intellectually and socially.
Michiel and Margy J.
Child’s Age: 13, Diagnosis: PDD/NOS
He is spontaneously kissing and cuddling me for the first time since he was 4-years-old.
Child: Colin, Age: 23, Diagnosis: Autism
He’s already doing things 6 months into the program that were deemed impossible.
Child: Hank, Age: 3, Diagnosis: PDD