A comprehensive, go-at-your-own-pace, online course which walks you through how to create and implement The Son-Rise Program with your child right from home.
The Son-Rise Program® Online, developed by the Autism Treatment Center of America, is a training and support program for parents, caregivers and professionals who want to utilize The Son-Rise Program principles and techniques with their children and adults on the Autism spectrum. This course is 100% PRE-RECORDED, so there are no set classes to attend, allowing you to learn at a pace that feels right for you.
During The Son-Rise Program Online you will watch fun, useful, easy to follow presentations from our Senior Son-Rise Program Teachers who will teach the tools and principles of The Son-Rise Program in a way you are sure to understand and be able to implement with your child immediately. You will have access to video footage of our approach being implemented with children of all ages, receive resources, worksheets and articles to guide you along the way, and you will participate in knowledge checks throughout the course to help you solidify what you have learned.
We’ll provide the tools… you set the pace! Whether you want to learn once a day, once a week or once a month, IT’S TOTALLY UP TO YOU!
You can access this course on a total of four different devices… simultaneously if you want… so if other members of your household wish to learn, they can too!
Through this breakthrough online autism program, we have seen children:
- Learn to speak for the first time, or if the child is verbal, engage in natural, reciprocal conversations.
- Develop deep and meaningful relationships, no matter how disconnected they were at the start.
- Reduce and eliminate tantrums, aggression and other challenging behaviors.
- Experience real happiness, satisfaction, and love.
- Live a full life that includes making close friends, college, dates, sports, and jobs.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
In The Son-Rise Program Online,
you’ll get 9 months of online training materials including:
- 30-Modules with specific areas of learning and growth for your child
- Our Step-By-Step Social Developmental Model to follow
- Daily & weekly guidance, support, and inspiration throughout your journey
- Video Demonstrations that bring The Son-Rise Program Strategies to life
- Parent guides and worksheets
- An animated friend “Billy” to illustrate concepts
- Fun Activities & Games
(click on any item below for more information)
WHO CAN USE
The Son-Rise Program Online is accessible to every family, everywhere… online.
We support your hopes and dreams for your child, and now you can learn to apply and implement the program’s techniques without ever leaving your home.
To find out more about who participates in The Son-Rise Program Online and what diagnoses have been successfully supported, click below.
We have Wonderful News for You!
New LIVE Drop-In Sessions
We are excited to announce that starting in January 2023; you are invited and encouraged to attend our new LIVE Drop-In Sessions (via Zoom) on specific autism-related topics as part of The Son-Rise Program Online Course. These two-hour sessions will be included in your monthly subscription as a way to provide additional support. Sessions will happen twice per month on either Tuesday or Friday at 9:30AM EST, and 1:30PM EST. Please ensure you are subscribed to our mailing list for our updated list of available dates and times so that you can plan ahead.
Here is something even more exciting!! You can attend as many sessions as you would like throughout the year.
We are here holding hands with you and look forward to showing you MORE ways you can run an effective and FUN Son-Rise Program from home. Stay tuned for dates and times!
“The child development team [who originally evaluated our son] told us Bridger would always be in his own world. Then we found The Son-Rise Program. Within 6 months, Bridger was using language. After nearly a year of the program, he walked up to me and spontaneously announced, ‘I love you, Mommy!’ Years later, Bridger graduated from high school with honors. He spent his senior year as Student Body President and captain of the tennis team. He then went on to college in the fall. What you have done for us is priceless!”
Nancy MahlumREAD MORE REVIEWS
Son: Bridger, Age 8, Autism with Dysphasia
There for you every step of the way.
You have a love for your treasured son or daughter that is everlasting. If you’re still nurturing a hope that a wonderful and fulfilling future is possible for your child… it is. And it starts here.
The Son-Rise Program Online allows you to:
- Learn a loving, respectful method to help your child.
- Teach other people how to help and support you in this program.
- Go at your own pace.
- Avoid worries about travel, childcare costs, or taking time off work.
- Use a variety of complementary therapies