HELP YOUR CHILD FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME Are you looking for a loving, respectful approach for your child on the autism spectrum? Would you love, more than anything to deeply connect with your child and be able to show them all that the world has to offer? Every parent yearns for their child to experience the joy of relationships, to have the ability to verbally communicate and express themselves, and to live a happy, fulfilling life. When we start with these areas as a foundation to build upon, it then becomes easier to also support our children with all other areas of socialization and skill acquisition. The wonderful news is that as a parent (who knows your child better than anyone else on the planet does,) YOU ACTUALLY HOLD THE KEYS TO TEACHING YOUR CHILD ALL OF THESE THINGS.
Using The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Classes via Zoom
Join us (from anywhere in the world) for The Son-Rise Program Start-Up with Live Classes via Zoom! This is a 5 day, in depth autism training like no other! Whether your child is 18 months old, or 38 years old (yes, they are still your child after all,) we will help you create and implement a dynamic, hands-on program to support your child with their current areas of challenge. You will join a community of parents and caregivers who are walking the same path as you and you’ll learn and grow together in our highly interactive, fun and educational classes.
Get Powerful Tools & Information –
During this course, you will learn to:
- Help your child relate to others
- Encourage speech and language development. For those of you with Highly verbal children, we will offer breakout sessions for you to learn to encourage your child to be more interactive in their current use of language
- Motivate and inspire your child to learn from you in a way they will enjoy… by being playful and fun to be with
- Design an optimal learning environment for your child to reduce sensory overload and maximize human interaction
- Learn about, and help your child with their “weak muscle”, which is their ability to connect and engage with people for longer periods. All progress depends on this skill
- Set goals for your child using The Son-Rise Program Developmental Model and social curriculum… this will be the “road map” for your child’s program
- Understand and learn how to approach your child’s stimming behaviors (hand flapping, spinning, staring off, talking repetitiously, etc.)
- Eliminate control battles. You know….the ones where you light up like a Christmas tree!
- Our senior Son-Rise Program Teachers will use 4 decades of experience to answer to your most pressing questions regarding eating issues, sleep problems, toilet training, and dealing with other challenging behaviors
- Become a fun, creative and unstoppable teacher for your child. YES, YOU CAN BE CREATIVE!
- Learn a powerful system to be able to manage stress and let go of limitations about your child
- Create (or restore) a hopeful attitude towards your child, to unlock their true potential
- Build a supportive community, reducing your sense of isolation and bonding with other parents and caregivers
- JOIN OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP COMMUNITY! Once you have attended The Son-Rise Program Start-Up, you will be invited to join The Son-Rise Program Start-Up Facebook Group – to connect with other parents and professionals who have attended the course. Visit this group often as there are times when our Senior Son-Rise Program Teachers drop in to answer your questions.
“Before The Son-Rise Program® he had a maximum of five words. Within only 5 short weeks of starting our program, he now has at least 50 words, and started talking in sentences. I started crying as my heart was filled with happiness, and I don’t know how to thank you.”
Fatemeh R., Architect/Mom, Canada
Read More Reviews
Start-Up Program Topics Include:
HELPING YOUR CHILD RELATE TO OTHERS
No matter what level of development your child is at, this program can help you to connect deeply with your child and build meaningful social interaction. Read More
MOTIVATING & TEACHING YOUR CHILD
Every child has a right to be educated by someone that believes in him or her. Every parent wants their child to be able to say what they want, express love and take care of themselves. Read More
SPEECH & LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
Regardless of whether your child is using language or not, there are ways we can help you to help your child increase his/her communication skills. Read More
PARENT TRAINING & EMPOWERMENT
For many, having a child with developmental difficulties and running a program to help him/her can feel very challenging. However, we believe that you are the most important force in your child’s life. Read More
CREATING AN OPTIMAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Your child is capable of great learning in an environment that is comfortable, safe and free from over-stimulation. In this program, we’ll show you how to construct an ideal educational environment. Read More
DECISIVE & EFFECTIVE HANDLING OF CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS
Every parent and teacher struggles with certain things that their child does, especially our children on the Autism spectrum or with other related challenges. Our Son-Rise Program Teachers will teach you how to help “hear and understand” your child and help them find more useful ways of communicating. Read More
BREAKOUT SESSIONS FOR HIGHLY-VERBAL CHILDREN
We have seen that The Son-Rise Program principles and techniques have a profound impact on children and young adults diagnosed with High Functioning Autism and Aspergers Syndrome. With this in mind, our Son-Rise Program Start-Up includes special ‘breakout’ sessions around language, goal setting and social skill development.MORE ABOUT HIGHLY-VERBAL BREAK-OUT SESSIONS