The Son-Rise Program UK Essentials is the first program of a two part series that covers everything taught in the full five-day Son-Rise Program Start-Up offered on our Massachusetts campus.
Part 1 – The Son-Rise Program UK Essentials: offers you the Essentials to get your Son-Rise Program up and running. Topics covered include setting up a home treatment program & playroom, using the 3 E’s & techniques like joining, as well as celebrating & responding.
Part 2 – The Son-Rise Program Next Steps: will train you to become more effective and confident by helping you understand how to build more interaction with your child, how to use The Son-Rise Program Developmental Model to strengthen your child’s social curriculum, as well as training you to be more creative in the playroom.
Click here for more information on The Son-Rise Program Next Steps.
What You Will Learn?
- All the essentials to successfully begin your Son-Rise Program at home.
- How to create a greater interactive relationship with your child.
- Techniques to build your child’s Eye Contact, Attention Span, and Flexibility.
- How to help your child take the next step in Language Development.
- Practical tools to handle challenges: Toilet Training, Crying & Tantrums, Inflexibility, etc.
- How to create a positive attitude that will motivate your child to interact.
- How to create an optimal home-base learning environment for your child.
- The basics of tracking your child’s progress using The Son-Rise Program Development Model.
Who Should Attend?
Parents, relatives and caring professionals looking to start their own autism treatment program and generate meaningful progress in their children (ages 18 months through 60 years) challenged by Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Asperger’s Syndrome, High Functioning Autism and other related developmental difficulties.
My son Jack would spend most of his time crying, so frustrated that he couldn’t communicate his feelings. I saw changes immediately when I started The Son-Rise Program. He started to say new words, his eye contact improved immensely and he started to share an interest in the world around him. I feel with the expert training I have received, I have grown so much. My whole outlook on life has changed. I am a much stronger person than I have ever been. My one regret is that I didn’t start The Son-Rise Program sooner.
Child: Jack | Age: 6 |Diagnosis: ASD
My son is 23 and we’ve been doing The Son-Rise Program for 9 months. The last 2 weeks have been amazing. He is spontaneously kissing and cuddling me for the first time since he was 4 yrs old. He has picked up pens and is coloring for the first time ever. He is making his own choices without being asked. NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER HOW OLD YOUR CHILD IS – just believe in them.
Child: Colin | Age: 23 | Diagnosis: Autism