The Son-Rise Program UK Next Steps is designed to recharge and infuse your Son-Rise Program with an unstoppable motivation as well as more tools, solutions and more inspiration to take your work with your child to the next level. This advanced training program is the second part of a two part program series following the initial training of The Son-Rise Program UK Essentials.
What You Will Learn?
- You will learn the basic techniques in how to clearly see when your child is available to be challenged to take the next step in their development.
- You will learn what social goals to work on next and create a personalized Social Curriculum.
- How to inspire your child to look more and increase their flexibility
- How to maximize creativity, essential to inviting and sustaining fun interactions
- The skills to deepen your attitude of optimism and fun
This Program Will Also Include:
- Time for Q&A’s
- Training Videos
If you are someone who has already attended The Son-Rise Program® Start-Up, Maximum Impact or New Frontiers this program will re-charge, re-invigorate and help you create greater clarity of The Son-Rise Program techniques and attitude to keep you and your child’s program moving forward.
Who Should Attend?
- Parents, relatives and caring professionals who have attended the Son-Rise Program Start-Up or the UK Essentials: Initial training program.
- Parents, relatives and caring professionals who have attended previous Advanced Son-Rise Program Training courses (Maximum Impact; New Frontiers or Next Steps trainings). Individuals can also attend with a parent who has already participated in a Son-Rise Program Start-Up or UK Essentials Program. This individual must be an active part of that parent’s Son-Rise Program.